UNEB Set To Release 2023 PLE Results Tomorrow

The Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) is now set to release the Primary Leaving Examinations (PLE) results for 2023 tomorrow Thursday, January 25th, 2024, at 11:00 am.

The event will take place at State House Nakasero and will be presided over by the First Lady and Minister of Education and Sports, Janet Museveni.

The UNEB leadership led by new Chairperson, Prof. Celestino Obua, and Executive Director Mr. Dan N. Odongo, will provide a preliminary briefing to Minister Janet Museveni, ensuring that she is well-informed about the students’ achievements.

The results release will be broadcast live on major national radio and TV stations, as well as livestreamed on UNEB’s social media platforms.

According to UNEB, a total of 749,347 candidates participated in the PLE examination for 2023. The gender distribution reflected a balanced participation, with females accounting for 52% and males making up the remaining 48%.

The examination was conducted across 14,442 centers, with 79% being Universal Primary Education (UPE) centers and 21% representing non-UPE schools, underscoring the widespread reach of primary education across diverse institutions.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *