Dr David Kantale Kazungu was born in March 1942 in Busoga. He served as Uganda’s Ambassador to France, Chairman of the Kamuli District Service Commission, Chairman of the Study Centre Volunteer Committee, Vice Chancellor for Busoga University, and President of the Kamuli District Municipal Development Forum.
He also served as President Yoweri Museveni’s Re-enforced Campaign Media Team advisor in 2015 working with Francis Mwebesa, Yowasi Makaru, Henry Makmot, Ben Gwang Choo, Kaswabuli Kantale, and Prof. Mondo.
He was among the best Educationists in Uganda and dedicated to the development of his country Uganda.
Tentative Program for the burial of Dr. David Kantale Kazungu
- Tuesday. Church service at St. Andrews church Bukoto at 10.00 am
- Wednesday church service at Bugembe cathedral church at 10.00 a.m.
- Thursday. Vigil at Kabukye, special council sitting for KDLG and Euologies.
- Friday. Church service at Busota CU at 11.00 am and burial at 2.00 pm
- Petroleum Authority of Uganda launches e-work permit system for oil and gas sector - December 3, 2023
- Govt Seeks Over UGX102.9 Billion To Construct New Prisons - December 3, 2023
- Gayo Uganda Trains 34 Youth On Climate Policy - December 3, 2023