Mother breaks covid-19 guidelines, pays with her kids’ lives!
By our correspondent
As Ugandans were preparing to pray over the increase in covid-19 caused by growing disregard for the ministry of health guidelines, a mother of two in Kibiri village, Wakiso Town Council was putting on her shoes to go partying on Friday night.
According to police, while she was busy merrymaking, she was given the news that the sigiri (charcoal stove) she had left alight had set the house ablaze. Asleep on the house were two innocent souls, two-yearold Jeremiah Muhingo and 9-months- old Cyril Lule. They never woke up. Police recovered the charred remains of the babies and took them to the city mortuary.
Kampala Metrolopolitan Police spokesman SP Patrick Onyango identified the mother of the deceased only as Agnes. He appealed to the public to never leave sigiris and candles with children without a responsible adult.Onyango said Agnes had fainted on receiving the news, while her husband had been away during the incident.
- President Museveni signs Anti- homosexual law as America , Britain revokes Speaker Among’s visas - May 29, 2023
- OWNERS AND MANAGERS OF PRIVATE SECURITY ORGANIZATIONS COMPLETE COURSE IN STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP, THANK ISO FOR SECURITY PARTNERSHIP - May 29, 2023
- Uganda Airlines to fly Ugandans at reduced prices to mark heroes day - May 29, 2023